Thursday, September 6, 2018

DEVOIRS

Good afternoon
Thank you to everyone who saw and  signed up for the blog yesterday
I apologize for not having completed my post earlier. As well the students
did not have time to write in their agendas today. Since I am only with the students
half the time, I am still learning my schedule and the best times to have the students
write down their homework and exchange their books in class.
 - Starting next week we will have a set time to go to the library to take out and exchange books
- I also have a large selection of books in the class that the students may take home and return.

- In language I will be completing various diagnostic reading comprehension, writing and oral
communication assessments to see where the students are at.
- In science we will be learning about soils in the environment
- In social studies (term 1) we will be learning about working and living in Ontario

A demain!

Image result for ontario

No comments:

Post a Comment