Friday, September 28, 2018

DEVOIRS

Dear Parents,
Thank you to all those who came out last night! It was a pleasure meeting/seeing you all, and I look forward to working with all of you throughout the year.
After having spent some time last night trying to figure out how to change the time of the email delivery I think I figured it out. Hopefully you will all be getting the email notification between        3-5pm (on the day I write it =)

All the students now have the username (Student #) and their password to log into the computers at school. This information will stay with them until the end of high school. It will also allow them to access all the google apps including google classroom. There will be one class for M. Konate and one for my class, in which all the students (who were here today) have already joined. From time to time there will be homework questions posted on google classroom. I understand that as parents you try to limit the screen time that you children have.  Please let me know if it will be an issue for them to use a computer or tablet occasionally to complete some work. Please feel free to email me anytime with any questions or concerns. jordan.mizrahi@yrdsb.ca

Homework
- Reading
- Quel nombre vient en premier: me 17e nombre avec un 2 ou le 9e nombre quand tu comptes par 10?
- Ecris ta propre question comme cela
utilise une grille de 100 si tu as besoin

Image result for 100 chart

1 comment:

  1. M. Thank you for the prompt response. I’ve received your email today just after 16:00. Olga

    ReplyDelete